Gym Lesbians

Sunday 3 May 2009

Caught Cheating, Get Eating Part 1

"Oh my God" Billie said, suddenly aware that the bedroom light had just been turned on, and leaving the pussy she had just been licking to be confronted at the bedroom door by Samantha, her lesbian girlfriend of three years, and she certainly did not look happy. "It's not what you think" she said, realising how pathetic she must sound, for she had just been slurping away at the genitals of a realy sexy 19 year old blonde she had picked up at a nightclub. "I can explain" Billie said, whimpering. She realy was in love with Sam, and right now she was wishing that this was all a bad dream; but it wasn't, and she knew that right now."I had better leave" said Belinda, the subject of the current tiff between the very hurt and angry Sam and Billie. "You can stay right there missy" Said Sam very threateningly, and Sam definitely wasn't one to mess with as she was well known for being quite tasty with her fists, and had in fact just returned from a martial arts tournament in which she had competed."I guess by now you are wandering what I'm doing home early?", "Well, I decided not to stay over after the tournament as planned because I thought I would surprise you", "Well, I have certainly done that, haven't I Billie???". Again belinda said "I realy think I ought to go home", to which Sam replied "Shut the fuck up you whore, or I shall rearrange that pretty little face of your's for you"."Don't fucking start getting dressed you pair of tarts, I haven't finished yet" ordered Sam, causing both girls to sit vulverably, cross legged and naked on the edge of the bed."Please Sam, I'm realy sorry, PLEASE, I love you, I didn't mean this to happen, Please forgive me" Billie started to beg, "I'll do anything, ANYTHING to make things right between us again"."So you'll do anything to keep me will you???" asked Sam beligerently."Yes, ANYTHING, just please promise that this doesn't mean the end for you and me" Came Billie's reply."So, what has she got that I haven't?" Asked Sam to Billie, "Let me see you, stand up bitch" Sam ordered pointing at Belinda.Belinda reluctantly stood up, still cross legged, and cross armed, covering her very sexy pert breasts. She was very slim, about a dress size six and standing around the 5 foot 8 inch mark, with shoulder length dark, almost black hair and a neatly trimmed little pussy and very well toned body.Sam ordered her to turn around so that she could better see her body, and then she told her to bend over afcing away from her, which she reluctantly did. Although Sam was quite pissed off with Billie, as well as a bit hurt, she knew that Billie loved her, but this evening she decided that she would discover just how much Billie loved her, and she knew exactly how she was going to find out.Sam then ordered Billie to kneel behind Belinda and told her to hld her hips, to which Billie asked what Sam intended doing. "I'm going to find out just how much you actually love me, now lick her arse. "What???", asked Billie, sounding a little shocked. "You heard me" shouted Sam angrily back at Billie, "Now lick her arse", and you stay where you are, in fact get on your hands and knees" Sam commanded Belinda, to which she quickly reacted by assuming the position as instructed.Billie licked one buttock then the other. "Not there!!!!!" Screamed Sam at Billie "Lick her dirty bumhole, lick it clean", "you said you would do anything for me, so prove it, lick her where her fucking shit comes out of".Billie had to stop herself from gagging as she moved her mouth closer, she could smell the very faint aroma of her earlier lover's arse, and could see the puckered little hole come closer and closer into view. She extended her tongue and licked the disgusting thing. She felt disgusted with herself, but at the same time she didn't want to lose Sam. Hopefully after this Sam will realise just how sorry she is and forgive her. She looked up at sam who was by now sat on the bed, and to her surprise was completely naked. She also noticed as she looked up and over Belindas bottom that Sam was now sitting legs either side of Belinda's head, and was shifting her pussy closer and closer to her."Now stick your tongue inside, let me see it go in" Said Sam. "I Can't do that, I'll be sick, please not that" Billie pleaded, but she was to get no mercy tonight!!!!. Sam moved even closer to Belinda's head, and grabbing a handful of her hair she pulled her face toward her vagina; Belinda was left with no doubt as to what Sam wished her to do, and besides, she was actually feeling very aroused, especially with the sexy redhead Billie's tongue inside her ass. She gently started to orally stimulate Sam causing her to groan with pleasure, and she savoured the strong sweaty smell and the taste of a pussy that was in need of a shower, due to Sam having droiven a few hours from London. Sam still hadn't forgotten her mission, which was to humiliate Billie, just like she had felt humiliation when she had returned home to find her lover's face burried between the legs of another woman. Very soon Belinda's experienced tongue had caused Sam to have first one then another explosive orgasm.Lust made Sam even more determined to carry out the humiliation upon Billie, and in some ways she was quite pleased that tonight had happened, because now she had an oportunity to make it happen."I need to take a poop" Sam suddenly said, much to the surprise of the two other girls. "But don't worry, I'm not going anywhere...........BILLIE". Sam said, at the same time getting on her tummy, opening her legs just slightly, and grabbing a couple of pillows placing them under her in order that her sexy bottom stuck up in the air. "Well Billie, now I shall get to see just how much you REALY love me, like I said, I need to poop, and I want you eat it, caught cheating, now GET EATING" She commanded in a domineering voice. "Belinda get that whore over to my ass NOW!!!, or it will be you, I promise you". Belinda didn't need to be told twice, and, grabbing both of Billie's wrists she dragged her across to Sam, between her legs, and began to push her face towards Sam's arse. "Please don't make me do this, I'll do anything else you ask" Begged Billie, but Sam ignored her pleas and started to tense those muscles needed to expell faecal body waste. Billies face was very close to Sam's bumhole and she got a face full of well fermented gas as Sam let out a fart, as she strained to shit, and ordered Billie to smell her. Billie was then instructed to open her mouth and was warned that she had better eat, and that she had better enjoy that which she recieved or else it was over. Billie knew then that whatever happened she would treat what she received like something sent from heaven, because after all, she worshiped Sam's body, and, how could anything that comes from something so beautiful be dirty.Sam's anus began to stretch and Billie placed her lips close to it, ready to receive her lover's most exquisite gift. Suddenly there appeared the tip of a brown hard object that glistened slightly in the light and slowly advanced from it's warm haven. Billie, being a medical student knew that the fetid mass that had started to protrude from her lover's wide open anus, now stretched to almost resemble a mini donut, was medically classified as type 3 faeces on the "Bristol Stool Chart" that is to say, like a sausage but with cracks on its surface. The stench was very strong, but, strangely and to her surprise she did not feel disgust for what she could see and smell, instead feeling a deep attraction unlike anything she had ever felt before. She wanted not only to smell the dirt but she wanted to taste it. Opening her mouth she enclosed her lips around it and allowed it to completely fill her mouth. She began to chew it and allowed her saliva to start to disolve it, It tasted realy bitter, but she loved it and she savoured and swallowed and did the same as yet more filled her mouth. After a couple of minutes Sam pushed Billie away indicating that she had finished. "Now do you see how much I love you?" Billie asked in desperation. "Not just yet" Said Sam, and, turning to Belinda, she asked "Belinda, do you need a shit now?".Billie looked utterly horrified as Belinda replied that she did not, and Sam instructed that she was required to provide the service in the morning, and then instructed her to go to the fridge and get some bananas to eat in order to get things moving in readiness.That night Billie barely slept a wink and eventually cried herself to sleep. Eating the shit of somebody she loved was one thing, but to be forced to endure the humiliation of eating the poop of a stranger was another.This is not the end of this story!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just came across from this site and I read it. It is so nice and I get many thinks about the different flags. So thanks for posting me. I often visit on this site. For the more information visit on

    ReplyDelete